We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Every Sunday 3pm-11:30pm and Every Other Friday and Saturday 3pm-11:30pm
Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Living is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Life Enrichment Program Aides to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in Catered Living.
In this role the Life Enrichment Program Aide will:
- Assist in the implementation of daily activities, crafts, bingo, brain games, etc. and special events for the Catered Living residents. These special events may include visits by community groups, musical performances and off campus trips.
- Assist residents in areas of activities, dining services and laundry.
- Coordinate Posting including event announcements, requested information and other related activities items as directed.
- Respond to emergency situations and ensures connection with responding emergency personnel .
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written, English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults. Must possess good interpersonal skills, project a friendly personality, and understand customer service and team building concepts.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website