We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Living is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Living, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Care Attendants to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care.
In this role the Care Attendant Non Certified will:
- Give assistance to residents in areas of activities, dining services, light housekeeping, and routine activities of daily living.
- Assist residents with daily activities.
- Assist with laundry, bed making, light housekeeping and maintains residents' room in a clean and orderly manner.
- Assist dietary staff with serving meals in the dining room, ensuring residents' attendance in dining room, and observes residents while eating.
- Arrange for and deliver meal trays for room service as needed, returns trays to kitchen when meal is over.
- Serve supplemental nourishment and snacks as needed.
- Be cross trained to work in all levels of care so assistance can be given to residents in AL, SNF, or memory care.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written, English) with residents and staff.
- Genuine compassion and patience to senior adults.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
For more information about Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or www.covenantcareathome.org.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website