Have a passion for Science and the Data behind it? Check out this Excellent Entry-Level Opportunity to get your career jump started today!
This position learns to perform activities related to study report finalization, data archival, raw data handling and management in addition to general study support tasks.
- Learns report finalization processes, including archival of raw data.
- Learns to communicate and interact with study team and other departments as appropriate.
- Learns to plan, prioritize and manage individual workload and multiple responsibilities.
- Learns to use project tracking systems as appropriate.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in science or related field.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Ability to utilize word processing software, database, spreadsheet, and specialized software.
- No Professional experience required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time.
Apply on company website