Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
- Performs any combination of sample management and/or archive tasks, including labeling, receipt, transferring, tracking, inventory, archival, shipping, and disposal of samples and/or materials.
- Sample accession core tasks, including box opening, inventory/labeling, receipt/store, and pulls/returns.
- Uses tracking systems as appropriate to maintain sample and study integrity.
- Accurate protocol and relevant documentation interpretation (i.e., Sample Analysis Outline, client paperwork).
- Document and communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel, and assists with problem solving.
- Maintain client and business confidentiality.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment.
- Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Ensures adherence to company Global/Regional/Local SOP's as appropriate.
- Complies with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety at work regulations and Company Policies.
- Competent with environmental system monitor as appropriate.
- Maintains storage units
- Ensures company procedures are followed in relation to security and access to relevant areas and data or sample integrity
- May assist with training and development relevant to grade
- Performs other duties as required from time to time.
- Relevant national level of education in comparison to High School Diploma or equivalent, CSE A level or equivalent
- No applicable work experience required.
- Ability to use several software packages i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
Apply on company website