Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
Career Level: Director
Industries: Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Biotech
- Interaction with members of assigned project teams from other disciplines.
- Preparation of statistical analysis plans under the supervision of senior statistical staff.
- Assure quality of personal work
- Perform QC/statistical review of data displays for study endpoints.
- Statistical analysis if clinical trial data using basic methodology, under the supervision of senior statistical staff.
- Generate randomization schedules from provided specifications.
- Maintain project administration files regarding all documents produced by Biostatistics, including associated review, QC and project tracking information, and internal and external communications.
- Maintain electronic files generated in Biostatistics according to defined specifications and procedures, ensuring those of a temporary nature are deleted in a timely fashion.
- SAS programming and related activities for the presentation and analysis of clinical trial data.
- Carry out all activities according to appropriate Covance SOP's working within the framework of the quality management system and to GCP.
- Perform other duties as requested by Management.
M.Sc /Ph.D StatisticsExperience:
Above 7 years relevant experience
Apply on company website