As a global leader, we lead with the best
At Covance, improving lives and improving health is more than just a catchphrase. It's the mission that drives our 60,000+ enterprise team members across the globe. Join the Medical Technologist team working on cutting edge solutions that make impacts to solving drug development challenges and transform ideas into reality for patients.
Medical Technologist Early Phase, Greenfield IN
Apply your skills and expertise in a Med Tech position with Day Time works and connection to cutting edge research. Duties include and not limited to;
- Perform assigned clinical laboratory testing accurately and in a timely manner including retrieving and checking specimens, documentation and resolving and discrepancies, resolve routine and non-routine assay problems, preform parallel testing, reagent validation, linearity's and stability studies, process and ship samples
- Ensure the validity of test results through the performance of established quality control procedures. Interpret quality control results according to established departmental procedures
- Result entry including proper documentation of test results, generating audit trail reporting report any result reporting problems or inconsistencies and meet turnaround time that aligns with customer expectations
- Perform maintenance on instruments and equipment including calibration and trouble shooting.
- Comply with regulatory guidelines, Universal Precautions and Covance Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) at all times
- Occasionally weekend or holiday on call coverage required
- Fantastic benefit offering including 24 days of PTO during the first 12 months in addition to 7 paid holidays
- Education:Associate's degree (A.A./A.S.) or equivalent in medical laboratory technology (MLT) or related field required. Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent in medical technology (MT) desired.
- Experience:2-3 years of experience in a clinical pathology laboratory perferred but not required
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure:MT or MLT with certification or certification-eligible (ASCP or HEW) strongly preferred.
- Other:Experience with computer software programs strongly desired. Effective organizational and leadership skills also strongly desired.
From entry level to executive, we provide in-depth training, development and mentoring opportunities to help you reach the next level of your career and find your #CovancePotential.
Apply on company website