Covance are still actively hiring throughout the COVID-19 outbreak
We continue to support and meet the needs of our clients by initiating new studies from Early Development through Phase IV, our Central Labs are fully operational and we have just received FDA approval to perform COVID19 tests using an at-home collection kit.
Across the globe, we keep intact our commitment to improve health and improve lives, and are looking for exceptional people who are eager to play an important role pushing new frontiers in how we diagnose, monitor and treat patients.
In France, our sponsor dedicated team continues its expansion, and we have opened a new job as Local Clinical Project Manager.
This job will allow you to have significant impact on how France can deliver country-specific commitments and objectives.
The job is perfect to gain a combined and rich experience within the CRO and Sponsor environments. It would suit existing:
- CRO-based Clinical Team Leaders or Project Managers looking for a closer partnership with a Sponsor, or
- Biopharmaceutical based Local Study Managers, Clinical Trial Managers or Project Managers looking to have experience within a Global CRO.
This job is located in the Paris area, and we are prepared to offer a combination of home & office based work.
You will be responsible, at country level, for the performance and execution of your assigned protocols from feasibility to close out. As the main Country Point Of Contact person, you will be involved in:
- Project managing your assigned studies: pro-actively planning & driving execution and performance of deliverables/timelines/results to meet country commitments from feasibility and site selection to execution and close out.
- Driving recruitment targets, leading team efforts in PI selection, motivation and training
- Functionally overseeing a team of CRAs & CTAs and lead them to high performance. You will oversee monitoring reports, perform co-monitoring visits and deliver protocol training when needed.
WHAT MAKES THIS JOB SPECIAL
- You will be dedicated to a prestigious TOP 5 Global Pharmaceutical company, with a unique opportunity to be part of the full drug development cycle, seeing a product from launch through closure.
- This is a pure customer-facing role, allowing you to build high-level business relationships, especially representing the sponsor to investigators and managing the relationship with vendors and external partners.
- You will be exposed to a rich interaction with internal client partners such as Unit Heads, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, etc.
- You coordinate a wide range of activities across different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration.
- Covance has a long term relationship with the client. We have a well-organized structure, robust processes in place and unambiguous communication channels.
- Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs.
This role is a full time and permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Carlos Villanueva on +34 648 853 615 or mail email@example.com
COVANCE ARE PRACTICING SOCIAL DISTANCING WITH VIDEO INTERVIEWS
All your interviews with us will be conducted via phone or using WebEx video. To help you prepare, check out this brief guide for best practices and WebEx guidance:
Master´s degree with strong emphasis in science and/or biologyExperience:
This is a high profile job for Covance, this is why we can only consider candidates with:
- Significant scientific and clinical research experience in a sponsor/CRO: minimum 10 years of total experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, with minimum the last 2 leading teams & projects in a matrix organization
- A strong understanding of clinical trial planning, management and metrics is essential, as well as the ability to focus on multiple deliverables and protocols simultaneously.
- Communication, educational and empathic skills to effectively build and maintain professional relationships with investigators and other external stakeholders
- Proven ability to collaborate and lead high performing cross-functional teams also in a virtual environment.
Apply on company website