Are you looking for a rewarding career?
Would you enjoy working as part of a team helping to research and deliver advances in medicine?
Are you hard working, flexible and happy to “go the extra mile” for the benefit of the team?
If the answer is ‘YES', we may have just the role for you!
We're looking to provide full training to enthusiastic and committed individuals, to become a Laboratory Technician within our Immunology and Immuntoxicology department at our site in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Covance is a global, world-leading Life Sciences Contract Research Organisation that provides dedicated and fully comprehensive laboratory testing and drug development services to the pharmaceutical industry.
As a Laboratory Technician, you will be trained to:
- Accurate recording of data
- Adherence to Good Laboratory Practice regulations
- Undertaking cross-training initiatives within the immunoassay, cell based assay and flow cytometry lab.
- Maintenance of the instrumentation within the laboratory.
- Organise and replenish stock.
- The job may involve periods of lifting, pushing and pulling of equipment.
What Covance can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Due to our comprehensive training and career development scheme, it is not essential to have previous experience; as full training will be provided, however, good English language / reading / writing skills are essential. Science A levels would be advantageous but not essential.Experience:
Full training will be provided.
Apply on company website