Covance is currently recruiting for a CRA II or Senior CRA in the North East area of England / East Scotland to work on a range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Cardiology, Respiratory, HIV & Hepatitis. Although technically a national monitoring role, we try very hard to align our CRAs geographically and so the majority of sites will be in the North East UK / East Scotland area.
This particular role is a client dedicated one where you will work exclusively on one sponsor's trials and SOPs; a client that values their staff and puts an emphasis on career development.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company.
- You'll be working in some cutting edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology
- Career progression can be exceptional because there are lots of studies coming through in 2020 across a variety of therapeutic areas
- Unlike some CRA roles you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit' targets (average of 8 per month)
- For Senior CRA candidates there will be the opportunity to buddy new CRAs and mentor interns
- Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs
- You will be joining a big team (25 CRAs in the UK) with a well organised structure and robust processes in place.
As an experienced CRA (with at least 1.5 years of monitoring in the UK) you'll be involved in initiation, routine & close out visits for studies in Phases II – IV of clinical development. Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
Other Information: This role is a full time & permanent position to be employed through Covance. For more information please contact Andy Smith at Covance on 07775 848 250 or mail email@example.com
Key words: Clinical Research, SCRA, Clinical Research Associate, North East, Newcastle Scotland Edinburgh GCP, Monitor, Senior Clinical Research Associate, CRA I, Oncology, Field Based, Home Based, CRO, Pharmaceutical, North East England Newcastle, Clinical Monitoring Edinburgh Dundee SunderlandEducation/Qualifications:
Life science degree or Nursing back groundExperience:
Ideally at least 2 years of hands on monitoring within the UK
Apply on company website