Covance is looking to recruit a CRA or a sCRA to join our sponsor in the Netherlands!
Employed permanently by Covance you will be fully dedicated to one sponsor (a top ten pharmaceutical company) working in multiple therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Respiratory, HIV) with a special focus on Oncology.
National travel within the Netherlands will be expected.
This opportunity sits within the COVANCE FSP business model - a very attractive environment with great potential for career development.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with monitoring experience but we will consider a junior (CRAI level) who is looking to develop,as long as you already have some exposure to monitoring clinical trials.
Outsourced to our Client 100% of the time, you will be well supported by a dedicated Covance line manager as well as by the Client project teams.
Your primary focus will be the monitoring of investigational sites within the Netherlands.
What makes this opportunity special?
- You will be 100% client-focused with a prestigious Pharmaceutical company
- You'll be working in some cutting edge therapy areas, particularly within Oncology
- Career progression can be exceptional
- Unlike some CRA roles, you will not be pushed to satisfy unrealistic ‘monthly visit' targets (average of 8 per month)
- For Senior CRA candidates, there will be the opportunity to buddy new CRAs and mentor interns
- Your Line Manager has an open and communicative style and will support you according to your needs
- You will be joining a big team with a well-organized structure and robust processes in place.
As an experienced CRA (with at least 1.5 years of monitoring in the Netherlands) you'll be involved in initiation, routine & closeout visits for studies in Phases II-IV of clinical development.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working for a company that values a WORK / LIFE BALANCE.
- Minimum 2 years in Clinical Research or relevant healthcare experience;
- Fluent English, and Dutch;
Apply on company website