Covance is one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, having helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Covance has supported the development of 47 out of the 50 best-selling oncology drugs.
This role is a great chance for you to discover the environment of clinical research and develop your organisational and administrative skills in that field.
Become a Clinical Trial Assistant at Covance, where you'll enrich your experience, working among the best and brightest in our industry with the knowledge that choosing Covance was one of the best career decisions you have ever made.
This position is office-based in Luzern.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Perform CRF review, query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines, under direct supervision on Covance or client data management systems, as assigned by management
- Assist in submissions and notifications to Ethics Committees and Regulatory Authorities
- Assist Senior CRAs, CRA-2 and CRA-1 with on-site tasks according to training goals (e.g. review of Case Report Forms and Study File Notebook, drug accountability)
- Initiate, monitor and close out clinical investigative sites under direct supervision from Clinical Research Associates 1 and 2, Sr. Clinical Research Associates or Project Managers
- Assist with generation and reconciliation of queries to investigative sites/clients to resolve problem data
- Create, update, track, and maintain study-specific trial management files, tools, and systems.
- Assist with the management of study supplies and organize shipments
- Co-ordinate meetings with clients, investigators, and project team, including taking minutes
Administrative/secretarial diploma or certification
Experience in health environment is a plus but not necessary
Excellent level in English and German, fluent level in French (ability to understand documents in French)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Exhibit general computer literacy
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Experience in a related field, (i.e., medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing)
Apply on company website