COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Flexible Sourcing team in Argentina and are currently seeking to hire a CRA I. This is a permanent, full time position.
Covance's ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!
-University or college degree, or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing licensure)
- A minimum of six months on-site monitoring (preferred).
-Internal candidates with a minimum of 6 months of experience as a Clinical Research Assistant
-Internal candidates with a minimum 2 years clinical trials or site management experience (e.g. study coordinator, project coordinator, project specialist, study start- up)
-Basic understanding of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements
-Basic understanding of the clinical trial process
-Valid Driver's License
Working knowledge of Covance SOPs for site monitoringExperience:
- External Candidates
o a minimum of six months of on-site monitoring (preferred)
- Internal candidates
o Internal candidates with a minimum 2 years clinical trials or site management experience (e.g. study coordinator, project coordinator, project specialist, study start-up)
- Ability to monitor study sites according to protocol monitoring guidelines, SOPs, ICH Guidelines and GCP
- Ability to work within a project team
- Good planning, organization and problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Good computer skills
- Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- One (1) or more additional years of experience in a related field (i.e., medical, clinical, pharmaceutical laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing) is preferred
Apply on company website