COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Clinical Data Management team in Latina America and are currently seeking to hire a Clinica Data Manager. This is a permanent, full time position.
Covance's ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!
- University/college degree (life science, pharmacy or related subject preferred), or certification
- in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology).
- Additional relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of formal qualifications.
- Broad knowledge of drug development processes.
- Understanding of global clinical development budgets and relationship to productivity targets.
- Knowledge of effective clinical data management practices.
- Knowledge of time and cost estimate development and pricing strategies.
- Thorough knowledge of TCH Guidelines and GCP including international regulatory requirements for the conduct of clinical development programs, especially as related to data handling and processing.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant work experience in data management with approximately one (1) year technical supervisory experience to include data management, clinical operations, and knowledge of several therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated skill for technical management of staff exceeding 5 employees.
- Financial management of gross revenues in excess of $250K per year.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- In depth knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, clinical operations, biometrics, quality management, and systems applications to support operations.
- Working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the CRO industry with pharmaceutical I biotechnological companies.
- Ability to lead by example teams on project strategies and achievement of depa11ment goals, objectives, and initiatives and to encourage team members to seek solutions.
- Demonstrated managerial and interpersonal skills.
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer (Minority/Female/Individual with Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Apply on company website