COVANCE is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
We are recruiting for our Flexible Sourcing team in Argentina and are currently seeking to hire an Associate Clinical Research Manager / Clinical Research Manager.
Covance's ongoing success offers team members unsurpassed growth and career development opportunities.
At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
There is no better time to join us!
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution, nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with minimum of four (4) or more years of relevant clinical research experience in pharmaceutical or CRO industries or experience in a health care setting will be considered
- Thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP including a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries
- Thorough understanding of the drug development process
- Fluent in local office language and in English, both written and verbal
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of ICH, FDA, local regulatory requirements, IRB/IEC and other applicable regulations/guidelines; familiarity with investigator start up documents; previous interaction with operational project team and investigative sites preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Works well independently as well as in team environment.
- Detail and process oriented
- Positive attitude and approach
- Interact with internal and external customers with high degree of professionalism and discretion
- Multi-tasking capability.
- Good computer skills with good working knowledge of a range of computer packages
- Ability to lead and develop junior staff
- Flexible and adaptable to a developing work environment
- Minimum of six-eight (6-8) years of clinical research experience
Apply on company website