Will drive product innovation by interpreting business requirements and defining the technical tools and approach. Must be able to work in a highly collaborative environment and must be able to manage technical aspects of application development to ensure timely and effective implementation. The focus of the job will be on external facing laboratory applications with an emphasis on patient laboratory data provided to the sites.Education/Qualifications:
- Expert-level experience with open source/commercial JS frameworks such as Angular, React or similar. Angular 2+/Typescript experience is ideal.
- Proficiency in .NET, C#, ASP.NET Web API and web service development.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in software development post education.
- Proficiency in HTML5/JS application development, and a base knowledge of the project life cycle.
- Experience with data visualization on the web, familiarity with D3.js or similar is a plus.
- Experience with developing applications leveraging relational and/or NoSQL. databases, including MS SQL, Oracle, Solr, MongoDB, CouchDB, or similar.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and LINQ.
- Good understanding and ability to interpret business requirements.
- Proven ability to take ownership and lead a project with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with strong written and verbal presentation.
Apply on company website