The Senior Clinical Project Delivery Manager (SCPDM) will be responsible for both line management and portfolio delivery. The SCPDM will work with the CTLs assigned to a TA/Client portfolio to provide consistent oversight and delivery across the TA/Client studies
As portfolio(s) GCDP lead:
- Global oversight of clinical delivery within the project/portfolio
- Portfolio health
- Supporting the CTL team in resolving issues that cannot be resolved at an individual level
- Succession planning and talent development with the project/portfolio
- Partnering with other functions to drive portfolio delivery
- Supporting portfolio growth opportunities, including supporting proposals and bid defenses
- Ensuring efficiencies across a portfolio
As Line Manager:
- Provide day-to-day Line Management support of CTLs and CPDMs within GCPD
- Support the world-wide growth of GCPD through candidate selection, onboarding, mentoring and ongoing development
- Foster a collegial learning environment within and across GCPD
- Participate in resource allocation
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession (i.e. nursing, medical or laboratory technology) from an appropriately accredited institution.
- Masters or other advanced degree.
- PMP certification
- Minimum of six (6) years relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at least two (2) years of CTL or equivalent combination of experience to successfully perform the responsibilities of the job.
- In lieu of the above requirement, candidates with (a) six (6) years supervisory experience in a heath care setting and (b) five (5) years clinical research experience including one (1) years of project management experience (international clinical trial management experience preferred) in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered
- Oncology experience
- Global clinical project management experience.
Apply on company website