Labcorp Drug Development is seeking candidates for a Senior Clinical Applications Programmer within the Medical Device & Diagnostics team. The Senior Clinical Applications Programmer will be remotely located anywhere within the United States.
- Development and implementation of solutions to global technical service issues and concerns regarding EDC tools like iMedNet, IBM Clinical Development, Medidata RAVE, Veeva Vault EDC and SAS programming.
- Read, understand and program EDC objects/SAS programming as per the specification documents which meets client requirements and projects.
- Perform any post-production changes to the EDC data base or enhancements to the SAS programs like SAS edit checks, listings, reconciliation listings, protocol deviations, etc.
- Train the team on EDC system or SAS as required and have them ready to perform the regular day to day activities.
- Mentor the team to make them independent enough to perform day to day activities.
- Perform quality check and ensure the work is delivered with 100% quality.
- Prioritize personal workload to meet specified completion dates and perform work with oversight from managers.
- Maintain study databases for assigned projects and SAS programming as assigned by managers.
- Perform all work with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance.
- Interact with project team members in related discipline e.g., Biostatistics, Clinical Operations, Project Management, and Data Management.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager.
- University/college degree in a related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience to include data management and database support: EDC systems programming or SAS programming.
- iMedNet or IBM Clinical Development and protocol interpretation experience strongly preferred.
- Good problem-solving skills and a proactive approach.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge of clinical trial process and data management, biostatistics, and systems applications to support operations preferred.
Apply on company website