Do you hold a Home Office personal licence?
Do you want to develop your technical skills and knowledge to perform a wide range of regulated procedures with several different laboratory species?
Are you looking for a variety of growth opportunities?
New shift patterns and extremely competitive salary now available!
It is an incredibly exciting time to join Labcorp Drug Development's department of Laboratory Animal Technologies at our site in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire! We are currently going through a large period of growth and are looking for licenced animal technicians to join our expanding, dedicated teams.
As a licenced animal technician, your main responsibilities will be:
- Performing regulated procedures in rodent and non-rodent species
- Taking personal responsibility for the welfare and care of the animals that you work with
- Collecting study data both manually and using electronic data capture systems
- Performing husbandry and technical procedures
As a Licenced Technician, you will continue to learn and develop, receiving training and support to progress through our career development programme.
You will be required to work 1 in 3 weekends as part of your working week, paid at a shift pay enhancement. There will be an opportunity to work additional overtime during the week and weekends that are not part of your scheduled week.
Relocation packages available!Education/Qualifications:
- Possession of an existing Home Office personal license or to have held a personal license/completed accredited training within the past 5 years
What we need from you:
- The ability to learn and the capability to develop the requisite skills
- Highest standards of animal care and welfare
Apply on company website