- Provides project specific training to investigators and study coordinators, including but not limited to:
- Prepare appropriate materials and conduct presentations for investigator meetings or site meetings.
- Answers education/training related questions including, but not limited to, specimen collection/handling and transportation requirements.
- Provides telephone training and problem resolution to site needs.
Thoroughly reviews the Statement of Work (SOW) against the protocol during the investigator meeting discussions and provides follow up of any discrepancies noted.
- Initiates calls to investigator sites and/or sponsors to provide training via teleconferences or web-based training sessions.
- Able to effectively create/author and complete publication steps for all types of department training materials. QC materials created by other trainers to ensure quality, accuracy, consistency with department standards.
- Effective and timely adherence to management communications, meetings, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Assists and supports management in the implementation of global processes and procedures.
- Document all service failures, resolve, and escalate to management when appropriate resolution is incomplete.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA four (4) year degree (or equivalent) in medical, technical or laboratory related science or equivalent related experience.
- Must be able to travel both domestically and internationally with ability to transport materials/equipment as needed.
- Demonstration of strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.Ability to use computer and office software applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated a high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively.
Science or Medical degree preferred
Previous experience in a travel position
Strong presentation skills for audience sizes of varying ranges
experience in presenting in Chinese and English
Apply on company website