Covance by Labcorp is looking for candidates with 3+ years of experience as HR Business Partner or Employee Relations expert. The candidates would be working with our global colleagues based in UK & US and supporting activities and building metrics for Employee Relations group
The role would be a contractual one for 12 months with the chance to be offered a permanent role basis performance of the individual
a. Employee Relations Metrics
- Produce metrics from the case management system into excel, converting to power pivot, Tableau or Power BI on a monthly basis
- Share upskilling metrics about but not limited to - number of attendees, from which business unit so that this can be overlaid with case type/outcome to ascertain how successful the upskilling is
- Be available to support ER team members when they request metrics/data
- Analyze and spot trends and insights from the case load in conjunction with employee relations leadership
- Any other duties that may be necessary to successfully complete this area of responsibilityShort term disability
- Specialist support of short term disability cases (STD) by working with the employee's manager
- Written communication with the Reed Group (or designated 3rd party provider as appropriate) to ensure deadlines are met
- Add STD cases to case management system
- Provide relevant and appropriate training to managers regarding STD cases
- Support managers in developing appropriate documentation to support the STD process
- Responsible for tracking and coordinating ER metrics with regard to STD
- Participate in various employee relations projects and activities with reference to STD changes of process or legal changes
- Work with line manager to make recommendations for continuous improvement to systems
- In collaboration with ER Manager coordinate information to ensure compliance with federal state and local requirements
- Assist with coordination and administration of skill building training for managers with regard to STD
a. Learningpath Expert
- Partner with the Employee Relations team globally to prepare upskilling presentations using PowerPoint
- Take responsibility for coordinating the annual upskilling schedule for the Employee Relations team
- Add any ad hoc/bespoke training sessions to the learning path system that the employee relations team identify as business critical
- Maintain a repository of up to date training sessions on SharePoint
- Co-ordinate a rota of trainers in each topic of employee relations upskilling
- Become the team subject matter expert on learning path or any Co training system that is introduced
- Take responsibility for all administration of learning path training sessions
- Provide presentations/additional information to attendees following each session
- Obtain feedback from attendees and prepare a report for employee relations leadership
- Makes recommendations for improvements to how ER upskilling is offered
- Any other duties that may be necessary to successfully complete this area of responsibility
- Undergraduate degree
- 3 years of experience in HR
- Advanced IT skills – including Excel and PowerPoint, Word Tableau, etc
- Advanced database skills and reporting of metrics
- Interest and aptitude to learn new systems and ability to provide basic training to ER team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive issues.
- Aptitude to prioritize issues that are time-sensitive.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to problem solve with guidance.
- Flexibility to deal with competing priorities and assist in a global team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact, and respect
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Apply on company website