Labcorp Drug Development is recruiting an Application Developer for a dynamic team. This position can be based in multiple locations. Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
- Interpret business requirements and define technical alternatives, tools, and approach
- Develop, test, implement and document the technical solution to address the defined business requirements.
- Work with other team members to define effort estimates, timetables and project plans.
- Participate with the development team and IT staff as appropriate in the design of solutions.
- Collaborate with other technical areas to integrate across tiers, platforms, and responsibilities.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Plans and conducts module and basic integration testing
- Manage technical aspects of application to ensure timely and effective implementations
- Understand and comply to Project Life Cycle Methodology in all planning steps
Licensure, Accreditation, Certification of Degree(s) required: Bachelors Degree required
Deep technical experience in the following:
- Creation of software architecture documents or other design artifacts
- .NET technology (C#, Remoting/Web Services, .NET Assemblies, Windows Forms, ASP, IIS, SQL Server, etc.) with in depth knowledge of .NET framework libraries
- Ability to solve technical problems/issues on multiple platforms
- Basic knowledge of software and development tools used by Covance
- Extensive functional experience
- Ability to innovate and change/improve business processes
- Ability to influence business objectives
- 5 - 8 years of experience working in systems development.
- Background or direct involvement with configuring LIMS systems.
- Thermo Sample Manager experience is desirable.
Apply on company website