Are you passionate about caring for animals?
Do you want to be a part of the world's leading drug development company?
At Labcorp Drug Development in Huntingdon, we are looking to recruit an Animal Care Assistant to join our expanding team.
Job responsibilities include:
- Daily welfare checks.
- Provision of adequate fresh food and water.
- Providing animals with environmental enrichment through play and exercise.
- Ensuring enclosures are cleaned in accordance with clear instructions and maintained to the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Labcorp Drug Development has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today. Chances are, you or someone you know has benefitted from a medicine or medical device that Labcorp helped develop.
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Animal Care Assistants work both Saturdays and Sundays and receive excellent rates of pay.
- Animal Science and Technology qualifications, as well as structured career progression. Many of our full-time employees started their careers as Animal Facility Assistants and have progressed to become senior team members and managers.
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills
- The ability to learn and have empathy with the animals, as well as the capability to develop the requisite skills
- Previous experience of working with or handling animals is beneficial
Apply on company website