Under the direction of the Conveyable Operations Director, manages daily activities for Receiving, QC, Highbay, Returns, Merch Prep, Rebox, and Labeling to meet departmental productivity and quality goals and objectives. Oversees day-to-day operations for the assigned areas. Circulates around areas, prioritizes, assigns and reviews work to maintain departmental efficiency and meet productivity, volume and quality goals, spending approximately 70% on the FC floor.
- Audit Supervisors and conduct monthly/quarterly feedback sessions to ensure professional, clear monthly updates to every employee on a timely basis. Review cumulative performance information maintained by the Supervisors.
- Model proactive employee relations as necessary. Partner with Supervisors for performance plans and corrective actions. Monitor progress against the plans.
- Participates in the development of short and long range goals for the department including budget, manpower, and systems requirements. Reviews the financial reporting to ensure accuracy. Participates in budget preparation and variance explanations.
- Manages and resolves the most complex problems encountered by researching causes and determining how to prevent recurrences.
- Develops procedures to meet new or changing conditions within the department. Interfaces with management and departments to obtain approvals and implement changes.
- Monitors departmental resources to ensure the necessary tools and equipment are available and in good working condition to expedite the flow of work through the area.
- Manages staff. Provides guidance, training and motivation to develop staff skills. Hires, promotes, evaluates performance, counsels and terminates staff. Identifies system enhancement to increase efficiency.
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships and relationships with the brand and all levels of the organization leveraging strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage across multiple shifts, supporting all operations, TM's and leaders in their organization.
What You Bring
- Undergraduate degree in business or related fields, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years of Manager experience in a related high volume, fast paced distribution center environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience leading exempt-level team members preferred.
Apply on company website