Job Description Details
Be a part of the dynamic team within our Inventory Control and Profiling department. Overall responsibility of the Supervisor is to ensure that service levels are being met pertaining to inventory, profiling, and quality goals daily, while supporting operational needs. Supervisor provides training, development, and leadership to ensure team members are productive and successful.
Who We Are
Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the fulfillment center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun.
- Meet all service level requirements and monitor workflow pertaining to assigned department.
- Ensure SOX controls and audit requirements are met within the prescribed deadlines and with the utmost integrity.
- Manage training and approval for all access adjustment function requests.
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding company performance standards, holding associates accountable, performing follow-ups, and ensuring standards are being maintained at all times.
- Maintain and issue all paperwork related to performance, procedures, and evaluations in a timely manner.
- Train, develop and give recognition to associates.
- Promote a safe, clean, and organized work environment always.
- Provide excellent customer service with a commitment to perform at or above expected service levels.
- Responsible for daily staffing needs including the transfer of hours out of and into the department.
- Partner with building management to optimize and execute strategic profiling of warehouse space and product.
- Manages team, workflow, reports, inventory verification, orders, and planning.
- Brand contact for Inventory, Profiling and support training so must be an expert in oral and written communication, as well as data organization, planning, execution, and professionalism.
- All other duties as directed by CSI management
What you Bring
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 75 lbs.
- Willing to be trained on equipment for use in department.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required, as this role communicates with brand contacts, external vendors as well as senior leaders of the organization.
- Able to prioritize and handle multi-task situations while delegating accordingly.
- Looks at situations with an open mind to determine the best way to proceed.
- Ability to prepare and analyze reports for production and quality including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strives to exceed all company requirements and industry standards related to job.
- Promotes a professional work environment at all times.
- Has the ability to train, develop and motivate associates to become successful, thereby increasing job satisfaction and improving retention.
- Highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge and ability required to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to work in an environment with moderate variations in temperature.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet the performance standards of the position.
- Climbing, kneeling, and squatting as needed.
- Ability to readily understand, respond and react to both oral and written work direction.
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website