Job Description Details
We are currently hiring full time positions on both First and Second shifts for our Monroe Warehouse. Equipment operators use various types of forklifts, stock pickers, reach trucks, turrets, etc. to relocate merchandise to and from our docks to racks. Full benefits offered. Immediate starts available.
Equipment Operators are key in our mission to deliver on the promises made to our customers. This role requires the use of warehouse equipment to move product throughout our warehouse. Successful candidates are self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and have the focus required in order to become certified on and operate equipment.
Who We Are
Contribute successfully and consistently to the overall mission of the distribution center by employing a work ethic consistent with the standards of CSI, striving to achieve positive relations with peers and coworkers, and establishing goals for personal development.
Cornerstone Services offers expertise and corporate support across the four Cornerstone Brands. These shared services include Information Technology, Digital Commerce, Customer Care, and Distribution. Our team members enjoy a competitive benefit program including health and retirement plans, merchandise discounts, volunteer days, and more. We encourage growth and development across the company. Most importantly, we have fun.
- Complete training and operate equipment in department as needed
- Carry out daily functions assigned, including, but not limited to, safe operation of equipment, stock replenishment, case and pallet put-away, cycle counting, and location verification
- Inspect and properly maintain PIT equipment, adhering to all guidelines and rules of operation
- Support all CSI philosophies in promoting a positive work environment
- Work with other departments to ensure accuracy and to uphold the distribution center requirements of quality and customer satisfaction
- Operate RF device for all department functions
- All other duties as directed by CSI Management
What You Bring
- Ability to lift an average of 50-75 lbs. repeatedly
- Ability to read, comprehend and communicate in English
- Move within the department as needed
- Follow methods and procedures of the department
- Follow and meet all required methods and procedures of the STAR program
- Work accurately and effectively in a motivated environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
Starting pay for Equipment Operators ranges from $21-$26/hour.
Apply online and self-schedule your phone interview today!
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website