Job Description Details
Liaison between the Cornerstone Brands (Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road and Garnet Hill, Executive Team) and the operations / supply chain team.
- Optimize the partnership, alignment, planning and communication between Cornerstone Brands and operations / supply chain team.
- Provide holistic leadership support for cross functional continuous improvement or initiatives identified by Cornerstone Brands or operations, such as:
- Retail expansion
- Logistics optimization
- Introduction of new shipping and/or customer experience services
- New product rollouts
- Process optimization
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Customer experience improvements
- Packaging optimization
- Escalated issue resolution
- Forecast planning to optimally align Brand strategies and operational execution
- Manage the vendor technology team to (1) ensure efficient, accurate and timely flow of inbound receipts to all facilities, (2) drive continuous improvement and synergies between vendor planning / training and operations and (3) develop and improve vendor performance management
What You Will Bring
- 7+ years in roles of increasing responsibility in operations and/or operations project management with an emphasis in B2C
- 5+ years in a leadership/managerial position
- Outstanding success building and maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Innate drive for results with an ability to prioritize effectively on what matters most
- Embraces the future, change and the pursuit to continuously improve
- Ability to absorb complex challenges and break it down methodically to efficiently solve and communicate
- Agile to react positively and effectively during rapid change
- Demonstrated experience and success and in managing projects of all sizes
- Always acts with integrity and transparency to develop a high degree of trust with business partners
About Cornerstone Brands
Cornerstone is comprised of four interactive, aspirational home and apparel lifestyle brands: Ballard Designs, Frontgate, Grandin Road, and Garnet Hill. Cornerstone operates separate ecommerce sites for all the brands, distributes more than 265 million catalogs annually, and has 16 retail and outlet stores. The Cornerstone brands are part of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer). For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website