CoreCivic is currently seeking an Operations Supervisor, Community Corrections who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential reentry setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is a diversified, government-solutions company with the scale and experience needed to solve tough government challenges in cost-effective ways. CoreCivic Community comprises a growing network of residential reentry centers, as well as providing non-residential services, such as electronic monitoring and counseling. We deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully reintegrate into society and keep communities safe. CoreCivic employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- More than just a job, but the start of a successful career.
- A supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Paid job training & other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
With correctional, detention and reentry facilities nationwide, our facility leaders play an integral role as emissaries of our Purpose, Mission and Values to our partners, our employees and those entrusted to our care.
- The Operations Supervisor, Community Corrections provides administrative and supervisory services associated with the security operations of the facility.
- Responsible for supervising monitoring staff and assures that adequate staffing is present at the facility at all times.
- Coordinates and reviews security services assuring full compliance with all policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for maintaining accountability of residents and providing comprehensive supervision to monitoring staff.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with standards as set forth by the American Correctional Association and all other licensing, certifying, or accrediting agencies.
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is required.
- Two (2) years of experience in a security or corrections related field is required.
- One (1) year of supervisory experience is required.
- Additional related education may be substituted for the required work experience on a year-for-year basis up to one (1) year.
- Additional two (2) years related work experience in corrections, law enforcement, security or working with offenders may be substituted for the required supervisory experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of business management principles, laws, legal codes, and government regulations which are applicable to the residential, re-entry, or corrections industries.
- Experience in Microsoft Office or other similar software applications is required.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Apply on company website