3 years of clinical experience in forensic nursing required. Provide Telehealth support to rural SANE programs; assist with the development of a plan of care, provide guidance with assessment, documentation, evidence collection and community partner interactions as needed.
Plans, coordinates, provides, and evaluates SANE/SAFE curriculum-related instructional programs and activities.
Work Schedule: Part Time Rotating
Location: Memorial Hospital Central
Develops, implements and evaluates SANE/SAFE educational programs.
Utilizes methods, measurements, and tools to evaluate achievement of learning goals.
Collaborates with managers and staff to assess the learning needs and competency of staff and new hires.
Serves as a consultant for staff in areas of program development, clinical practice, and professional development.
Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
* Basic Life Support
* Registered Nurse
* Sexual Assault Nurse Exam - Adult/Adolescent
- Other information:
Minimum Required Education: Graduate of an accredited or state board of nursing approved Registered/Professional Nursing program and completion of Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner training.
Required Licensure/Certification: State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN). Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. National certification as a Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Adult (SANE-A). Preferred: Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner Pediatric (SANE-P).
Minimum Experience: 3 years of clinical experience in forensic nursing.
- BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
Are you a RN New Grad? Visit to find out about our exciting New Grad opportunities!
The pay range for this position is: $34.730000 - $53.830000 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee's contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years' employment.
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
- Full medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
- Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Wellness benefits
- 5 year incentive bonus
- Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
- Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado's largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it's a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There's no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Apply on company website