Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Westside Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Progressive Care and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. $10,000.00 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE for External candidates only.Benefits
HCA Florida Westside Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Progressive Care opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse is also responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current BLS certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience preferred
- Completion of Basic Arrhythmia course with a minimum of 16 hours of didactic instruction and Critical Care Course completion preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Westside Hospital is a 250-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Our facility was founded in 1974. We offer the latest in minimally invasive spine and colorectal surgery. We are one of nine Joint Commission-certified centers in the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery. Our Comprehensive Stroke Center is certified by the Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA). We are certified as a Thrombectomy Capable Center by the Joint Commission. We are a teaching and research facility. We offer Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs in podiatry, surgery, and internal medicine. We are committed to expanding and improving every facet of the organization. We devote significant time and resources to enhancing our facility, staff, and medical care. Our medical services and compassionate care, illustrate why we are one of the leading healthcare facilities in South Florida. At HCA Florida Westside Hospital, we care like family! Join our family-oriented team of more than 1,200 professionals and nearly 750 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. ?In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Progressive Care opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website