Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) Registered Nurse Pediatrics you can be a part of change.Benefits
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) Registered Nurse Pediatrics. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
The Pediatric RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources
- Carries out physician orders and assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team
What qualifications you will need:
- Registered Nurse
- Associate Degree
- BLS & PALS (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- NRP & ENPC Certification within 90 days of employment
- 1 year of acute RN experience
HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital is a 380-bed acute-care hospital. Offering a full range of services. We are home to the most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast. Lawnwood Hospital provides interventional and therapeutic care, including open-heart surgery. Other hospital services include labor/delivery, pediatrics, orthopedics, oncology, nuclear medicine, adult and pediatric emergency services, and diagnostic services. We also offer inpatient, and outpatient surgical services.
Lawnwood Hospital is a designated Certified Primary Stroke Center. The Physical Rehabilitation Center is CARF accredited. We are a Level II Trauma Center. We are verified by the American College of Surgeons. We offer a freestanding ER in Vero Beach. We provide emergency treatment for adults and children. We also offer the areas only Level III Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units. At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital patients come first no matter what! We invite you to work in a fast-paced environment while enjoying a vibrant, laid-back quality of life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse Pediatrics opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website