HCA Florida Westside Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently.Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care?Submit your application for Registered Nurse ICU position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.$20,000.00 SIGN-ON ELIGIBLE for External candidates only.Benefits
HCA Florida Westside Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Westside Hospital!Job Summary and Qualifications
To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. The Critical Care Registered Nurse is also responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current Florida license as Registered Nurse or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current Basic Life Support certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current ACLS certification issued by the American Heart Association.
- Current CCRN Certification preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience preferred.
- Completion of Basic Arrhythmia course with a minimum of 16 hours of didactic instruction preferred. Critical Care Course preferred.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Westside Hospital is a 250-bed medical center and healthcare complex. Our facility was founded in 1974. We offer the latest in minimally invasive spine and colorectal surgery. We are one of nine Joint Commission-certified centers in the United States for minimally invasive colorectal surgery. Our Comprehensive Stroke Center is certified by the Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA). We are certified as a Thrombectomy Capable Center by the Joint Commission. We are a teaching and research facility. We offer Graduate Medical Education (GME) programs in podiatry, surgery, and internal medicine. We are committed to expanding and improving every facet of the organization. We devote significant time and resources to enhancing our facility, staff, and medical care. Our medical services and compassionate care, illustrate why we are one of the leading healthcare facilities in South Florida. At HCA Florida Westside Hospital, we care like family! Join our family-oriented team of more than 1,200 professionals and nearly 750 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. ?In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Across HCA Healthcares more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."- Jane Englebright, PhD, RN CENP, FAAN
Senior Vice President and Chief Nursing Executive
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse ICU opening.Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital stat... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website