Do you want to be appreciated daily? Our nurses are celebrated for being on the front line, empathetic for patients. At Mission Hospital our nurses set us apart from any other healthcare provider. We are seeking a(an) Registered Nurse to join our healthcare family.Benefits
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
At Mission Hospital, our nurses play a vital part. We know that every nurses path and purpose is unique. Do you want to create your own personal career path in nursing? HCA Healthcare is your career destination! Our scale makes it possible for nurses to create the career path that fits their life for life and empowers their passion for patient care. Apply today for our Registered Nurse opportunity.Job Summary and Qualifications:
Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions. Regional staffing pool RN position will be expected to take assignments in multiple member hospital locations.
What qualifications you will need:
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions, or extensions, may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, is Mission Healths flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the No. 1 Best Hospital in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of Best Hospitals nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the regions only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Childrens Hospital the regions only childrens hospital providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists. Were the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website