- Well established practice with wide and reliable referral base
- Attractively priced to facilitate buyer's success
- Detailed transition program for new owner, seller willing to stay post-sale on a limited basis
- Competent staff in place to facilitate surgical production and manage business activities
- Mixed fee for service and insurance patients, no Medicaid, high Implant volume, bone grafts, pathology, 3rd molars, orthognathic, cosmetics
- Attractive leased main office facility with 4 operatories and 3 consult rooms, private doctor's offices and parking. 2nd Office facility available for purchase if desired. Rent offsets practice buy-in for purchaser. Well-equipped offices include CBCT, newer equipment and computers
- Regional Hospital, Outpatient Surgery Center, reasonable call schedule
- Moderate size family oriented community, excellent school systems, cultural attractions and recreational opportunities, low crime, lower than average cost of living
Interested in learning more? Please call today. After hour conversations can be arranged.
Contact: email@example.com or call 320-262-3776
Job Description:Well established practice with wide and reliable referral baseAttractively priced to facil...
Apply on company website