Overview: PACU REGISTERED NURSE Education/Qualification
- Graduate of an accredited or NLN-approved RN program.
- ACLS (or obtained within three months of employment)
- Current state nursing license.
- Must successfully pass any pre-employment assessment(s) required by the facility.
- Prefer one year full time or three years part time experience in acute care setting.
- Requirements specified for specialty unit
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to adapt to multiple and changing priorities
This opportunity offers the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
Apply on company website