SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse today with TriStar StoneCrest Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At TriStar StoneCrest, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Registered Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary:
- You will utilize therapeutic communication in daily practice, maintains a safe therapeutic environment, and identifies nursing problems as they relate to the individual needs of the patient.
- You must demonstrate age specific knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment and care of patients.
- Ensuring the privacy of our patients and confidentiality of their Protected Health Information (PHI) is core to your role.
- You will utilize the nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients and document all patient care.
- Your role demonstrates the ability to perform technical skills, follow procedures, and show critical thinking.
- You will provide care and coordinate participation that fosters the goals of the hospital's mission and vision statement.
TriStar StoneCrest proudly serves Rutherford County Tennessee and surrounding communities. Our 115-bed hospital offers complete medical care for adults and children, including emergency, surgical, maternity, imaging, cardiology, neurology, orthopedic, physical medicine, sleep medicine and oncology services. Our medical staff of about 500 physicians includes more than 45 specialties. Many of our physicians have offices on or near the hospital campus. Our entire staff is committed to providing quality and safe patient care while offering compassion and comfort in our modern facility.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications for our Registered Nurse opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- 1 year of RN experience
- Labor and Delivery experience required
- ACLS Required within 6 months
- NRP Required within 6 months
- AWHONN basic, intermediate and advanced within one year
- CPI Training & Certification required within 6 months
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or Compact State
HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website