Newly Increased Rates!
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to $30,000 with a 2-year commitment to Mission Health. Sign-on bonus will be paid out in your first paycheck.Current HCA employees and those employed by HCA anytime in the last year are not eligible to receive the sign-on bonus.
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at Mission Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) CV Progressive Care RN you can be a part of change.Benefits
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Mission Hospital, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic AssistanceandReimbursementsfor Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discountsincluding Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home,Auto, andPet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term&Long Term Disabilitycoverage
- Legal Benefitsand lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) CV Progressive Care RN. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.What qualifications you will need:
- Required Education: Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN position. Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and Mission Health entities. Exemptions, or extensions, may be approved by the facility CNO and reported out to the CNO Council members. Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this information be needed. RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
- Preferred Education: Masters in Nursing.
- Required License/Certifications: Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with NCBON
- Certificate: BLS Healthcare Provider
- Preferred License/Certifications: National Certification in area of specialty
- Preferred Experience: One year hospital nursing experience
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the regional tertiary and quaternary care facility for Western North Carolina and the adjoining region. Mission Hospital is licensed for 815 beds and is the region's only Level II trauma center, comprehensive stroke center, Level III neonatal intensive care unit, and includes the only children's hospital in Western North Carolina. Mission Hospital is a Magnet designated hospital for nursing excellence and is nationally recognized for its quality of care and patient safety.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CV Progressive Care RN opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religi... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website