Conetic Solutions is an independent regional distributor for Arthrex. We are seeking an Arthroplasty Sales Manager to oversee the development of this product segment in our geography.
Experienced Arthroplasty Sales Managers must maintain customer relations and establish new relations through constant communications and in-person appointments. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of our market leading product portfolio and using this information to drive sales or motivate sales people to drive sales. This professional will be consulting with surgeons (with whom you may have an already established track record of success) in the operating room regarding the use of our implants and instruments. This role is defined for an established Arthroplasty Sales Manager who will be responsible for achieving predetermined sales goals and quotas. This role demands strong leadership and requires the professional to set him or herself as an example for all team members to follow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a Business Plan and Sales Strategy for your overall territory that ensures attainment of company sales goals, quotas and profitability for Arthrex products.
- Responsible for the development and performance of Teams and Individual Sales Associates within the Team with regards to Products and Techniques.
- Works closely with Territory Managers and Director of Medical Education to manage training and education protocol for Sales Representatives, Territory Managers, and New Hires.
- Initiates and coordinates development of Annual, Quarterly and Monthly Targeting & Action plans to grow business by pursuing sales of existing and new products including focus products.
- Insures all Sales Representatives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Delegate's authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
- Sets examples for Sales Representatives in areas of knowledge base, personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales Representatives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Builds strong relationships and works closely with Arthrex Management to ensure attainment of required company sales goals, quotas and proper protocols.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Representatives.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses in conjunction with Management Team.
- Assist with recruiting, testing, and hiring based on criteria agreed upon by Senior Management.
- Attend surgeries to provide technical expertise and guidance to surgeons and operating room staff.
- Support and promote medical training in your territory.
- Engage in continuous education of Arthrex surgical techniques and products.
- Uphold the mission of Arthrex, "Helping surgeons treat their patients better™".
- Take initiative to generate creative and practical solutions in rapidly changing environments.
- Travel to client sites to deliver/pick up instrumentation.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ Years field experience in Arthroplasty sales.
- Excellent communication, planning, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Experienced and comfortable making executive presentations.
- Must be able to comfortably present to 10 or more people in difficult negotiations.
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinates activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including the ability to identify and isolate customers concerns or objections, in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills required.
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills are required.
- Must be able to calculate, evaluate, and explain growth and loss percentages.
To the Biologics Sales Manager, we offer:
- Health Insurance
- PTO benefits and holidays
- Short/Long term disability insurance
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a dynamic, growing company
- Competitive compensation
Relationships and Roles:
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all agency and Arthrex employees.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting noncompliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures. Ensures these are communicated and implemented within the team.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- MS Office required.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
- Strong sense of urgency is important.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
- Current Driver's license
- Access to your own transportation
Interested candidates should send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply Online button below.
Conetic Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website