The mission of CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is to provide quality diagnostic laboratory services to improve health outcomes within the communities we serve. Patient Service Center Multiple Locations Available
Full Time Days
Part Time Days
$11/hr to start
Promotes and practices prompt and courteous customer service at all times. Collects and enters patient information into appropriate electronic ordering system. Collects drug screens according to department procedure. Processes Specimens according to PSC procedure for transport to testing facility.
1. Greet all visitors, clients, and patients in a welcoming and efficient manner, addressing service issues promptly. Answers telephone inquiries in the same welcoming manner. Coordinates patient workflow with the on-site phlebotomy team.
2. Collect patient demographics information, client and billing information, completing requisitions per department standards.
3. Log requisitions into computer systems when applicable.
4. Follow proper procedures for patient identification and labeling of specimens while assisting with preparing specimens for transport.
5. Operate departmental equipment, including but not limited to, paging system, pneumatic tube system, centrifuges and printers.
1. Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
2. Patient Service Center employees must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license, and cleaning driving record. Must maintain auto liability insurance in accordance with state law as well as meet and maintain CompuNet's corporate insurance carrier's auto liability standards.CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment.
Apply on company website