STAFF PHARMACIST - PER DIEM
CLARION PSYCHIATRIC CENTER
Hours: This position will provide coverage "as needed", working 8-12 hours every two weeks. The pharmacy is open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm, Saturday/Sunday 8:00am-2:00pm.
As a Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) Staff Pharmacist, you will fill orders with accuracy; check technician-prepared products before release; maintain security of pharmacy and controlled substances; enter orders and patient information with accuracy; aid in the training of new staff; update the Director about the daily activities of the pharmacy; and aid the Director in maintaining the pharmacy.
Facility: Located on 14 acres, Clarion is a 74 bed Private Psychiatric facility, providing a peaceful therapeutic environment for patients and families. For 25 years, Clarion has helped people effectively manage: Anxiety and Panic Disorder, Depression, Suicidal Thoughts or Actions, Extreme Anger and Aggression, Emotional disorders that are complicated by a dependency on drugs or alcohol, Bipolar Disorder, Paranoia, Attention Deficit Disorder, Schizophrenia/Hallucinations/Delusions, Family Conflicts and Other Emotional Difficulties.
- Pharmacy degree (BS or PharmD) from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy; PharmD preferred
- Current PA Pharmacist license in good standing in the state of practice
- Successful completion of a Pharmacy Practice Residency program strongly preferred
- Experience as a Pharmacist in a Hospital setting preferred
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, make critical decisions, and respond to client concerns
- Demonstrated accuracy and timeliness in a work setting
- Experience using computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and pharmacy information systems
- Effective communications skills; verbal and written
- Must be comfortable interacting with patients suffering from mental illness
Benefits: All CPS Per Diem employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) program with an employer match and for the EAP (employee assistance program).
About CPS: Founded nearly 50 years ago and employing over 2,500 clinical, regulatory, and operational pharmacy professionals, Comprehensive Pharmacy Services is the nation's oldest and largest provider of pharmacy support services to more than 700 hospitals and healthcare facilities across the United States and Puerto Rico. CPS helps hospital pharmacists tackle complex problems such as medication reconciliation, hyper-inflated drug costs, standardization, centralized distribution, regulatory & compliance, and 340B programs leading to increased quality, reduced admissions and lower costs. Services provided by CPS include pharmacy management, pharmacy consulting, specialized pharmacy services, telepharmacy, 340B program compliance assurance, ambulatory & retail pharmacy services, medication related transition of care, and pharmacy analytics. For more information, visit http://www.cpspharm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website