CompHealth is assisting a group in Connecticut with their search for a primary care physician to see tribal citizens, employees, and their families. Come develop on-site facilities on a reservation to provide expert health care including primary care, walk-in care, and specialty care services, including patient care navigators and a patient resource center. Physicians may be board eligible if they are 2 years out of residency.
This employed model offers a salary guarantee for 2 to 3 years. You may also receive student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability a 403(b), vacation/holidays, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be hospital-employed
- 2 to 3 year guaranteed base salary
- Loan repayment assistance available
- On-reservation healthcare outpatient clinic
- Citizens, employees, and their families
- See 20 to 25 patients per day
- Lab and X-ray on-site
- Will consider residents and board certified physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is assisting a group in Connecticut with their search for a primary care physician to see tribal citizens, employees, and their families...
Apply on company website