CompHealth is assisting a locally-owned hospital in California with their search for a general surgeon. This hospital is an acute care and trauma registered medical facility. There will be a 1:2 or 1:3 minimal call schedule. Candidates must be experienced and board certified. A California licensed candidate is preferred, but not required.
In addition to a negotiable salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, student loan repayment, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's second largest natural bay, with breath-taking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. This college town offers an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities as well.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed position with a negotiable salary and loan repayment
- Experienced general surgeon needed
- Minimal call responsibilities with some trauma
- Acute care full service hospital
- Collegial ER and hospitalist program
- J-1 and H-1B visas are welcomed
- Coastal location close to Redwood National Park
- Home to Humboldt University
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth is assisting a locally-owned hospital in California with their search for a general surgeon. This hospital is an acute care and trauma r...
Apply on company website