Posted Date: Feb 26, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 381560.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Systems Clinical Nutrition Liaison.
- Location: Houston, TX
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time, 40 hours per week
- Requirement: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Our Company is currently seeking a Systems Clinical Nutrition Liaison to join our Nutrition Team in a large acute care system. As the Systems Clinical Nutrition Liaison, you will be the liaison between the food service department and the clinical nutrition department and dietitians. This position ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
- Acts as a liaison between the Company, Client and the community.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of nutrition care based upon system's medical direction and patient population.
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal nutrition and financial outcomes.
- Provide reports and updates to the client.
- Work with the chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food.
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to system confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates and attends system-wide meetings and directs departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Leads and/or participates in departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the system and Company as appropriate.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
- 2 years experience as a Nutrition Manager or in a Leadership role, preferred
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Must be detail oriented
- Best suited for someone with and engaging and dynamic personality
- Strong presentation skills
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 381560
Apply on company website