Posted Date: Jul 23, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 406820.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a full-time RECEPTIONIST position.
- Location: 3919 Kidron Road, Lakeland, FL 33811 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T Schedule; Monday through Friday, 8AM - 4PM.
- Requirement: Prior receptionist/office experience is required!
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest Services is a premier facility services provider, offering leading national business and industry organizations a comprehensive range of self-performed and managed services, allowing our clients to focus on their core businesses in an optimal professional environment – an environment maintained by an exceptional, dedicated workforce. Using our proven processes and standards as blueprints, our management team thoughtfully crafts customized facility service strategies to efficiently and consistently meet the needs of our clients, while significantly reducing their costs. Our carefully selected employees are experts in their specialized fields, and they diligently and purposefully provide our clients with the highest caliber of service performance in the industry. We continuously strive to refine our skill sets and offer the most innovative facility solutions, anticipating the ever-changing needs of competitive and successful businesses, and building partnerships that enable our clients to focus on what matters most: their core businesses.
Full time associates at Eurest Services are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
Summary: As a Receptionist, you will be the first impression to all and will operate the switchboard in addition to being the point of contact for all visitors, making sure guests feel comfortable and secure throughout their visit. Responsible for establishing a welcome, warm, and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Properly greets and handles visitors with a smile and maintains eye contact through the entire interaction. Addresses guests and clients by name whenever possible.
- Answers telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately handles or refers questions and requests.
- Handles on-floor conference room activities, both visually and by means of the reservations system, being aware of meeting start / end times, attendees in the room, food and beverage orders, etc. Advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Implements established security policies and procedures with regard to arriving and departing visitors, contractors, delivery persons, etc.
- Acts as a Hospitality Services resource to guests, visitors, and employees in providing way-finding and amenities within building, commutation, transportation, community retail, neighborhood amenities, and organizational information.
- Handles car service requests for visitors and staff members.
- Communicates requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), IT (computer issues), AV technology (meeting room technical support), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience in a client service / reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 406820
Apply on company website