Posted Date: Jan 28, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 372139.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Director of Nutrition Systems I.
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time, 40 hour per week.
- Details: Position supports 6 Morrison Health Care supported care sites, provides clinical oversight to an additional 5 non-Morrison Health Care supported care sites and aligns clinical practice for >70 dietitians across the system. Majority of travel is local and resembles a normal commute.
- Requirement: Must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
In this role, you will direct the functions of clinical nutrition in the form of management, education, training, and performance improvement.
- Establishes and implements system's clinical nutrition programs based upon system's medical direction, patient population, and contract
- Fosters teamwork and establish effective strategies to implement innovative programs which lead to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes
- Oversees or conducts the evaluation of clinical nutrition teams according to departmental policy
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master's degree, preferred
- Five years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian including two (2) years in a managerial position
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable
- Professional certification (i.e. CDE, CNSC), preferred
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 372139
Apply on company website