Posted Date: Aug 22, 2019
- We have an opening for a DINING SERVICES MANAGER position.
- Location: 4333 Amon Carter Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76155. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Must be able to work a flexible schedule. More details upon interview.
- Details: The dining services manager will manage a high volume cafe at a corporate operation. This location does about 1,500-2,000 meals daily serving breakfast. lunch, and dinner. He supervises a team of 8-12.
- Requirement: 3+ years of high volume food and beverage supervisory/management experience required.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit a job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Full-time associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As a Dining Services Manager, you will manage a team of food service professionals and be responsible for the overall service in the main dining room as well as special functions. Additionally, you will assist with maintaining interdepartmental relations and integrating the dining service department with the facility plan of operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees dining services operations of a medium to large volume location.
- Interacts with customers and resolves customer complaints in a friendly and service-oriented manner.
- Assists with profit and loss and budgeting as it pertains to this account.
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food.
- Assists in the responsibility for all food service-related activities and be primarily involved in meal services in a seated dining room setting, including quality improvement, sanitation, infection control and all facility-related activities.
- Assists with the rollout of new culinary programs in conjunction with the marketing and culinary team.
- Assists with the preparation of quarterly reports for client presentation.
- Works with marketing and culinary department to increase sales by innovations and food quality.
- Communicates with the culinary department to ensure the food programs reflect the vision of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 years of food service management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Waited table and catering experience is preferred.
- Some knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation.
- Communication skills both written and verbal.
- Financial, budgetary, accounting and computational skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Associate's degree is preferred.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 313418
Apply on company website