Posted Date: Jul 23, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 395119.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Dietitian, Specialist position.
- Location: Valhalla, NY. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F 8 am-4pm with rotating weekends
- Requirement: CNSC and/or CDE and ability to speak Spanish a plus
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Westchester Medical Center is a 650-bed tertiary care Level I trauma center that includes a children's hospital, behavioral health center and outpatient clinics. This position is a permanent FT RDN, covering solid organ transplant adult units. CNSC and/or CDE and ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Responsible for providing nutrition care for designated nutrition specialty or program
- Ensures National Standards are met and maintained at all times for certified programs
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Nutrition Policies
- Ensure client satisfaction, quality services, compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable, required
- Master's Degree
- Three years of experience as a Registered Dietitian preferred
- Experience in working with special diets and food allergies
- Knowledge of FDA labelling requirements
- Experience in working within an environment that promotes sustainability
- Certified specialist, two (2) years preferred experience
- Must be willing to participate in client satisfaction programs and activities
- Previous exposure to social media and marketing on a professional level
- Must be very flexible - willing to work in other areas if necessary due to business needs
- ServSafe® certified desirable
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 395119
Apply on company website