Posted Date: Jun 29, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 406925.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a Dietitian position.
- Location: Orangeburg, SC. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Requirement: RDN
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Our Company is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian (Eligible) to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care hospital environment. With your expertise as a Dietitian, your work will be valued as you make a difference in the lives of our patients, customers, and other healthcare professionals. This position will allow you the opportunity to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy to all levels of acuity and a wide variety of disease states.
- Responsible for providing medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for patients
- Incorporate current evidence-based research into practice, utilizing the Nutrition Care Process
- Comply with guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
- Ensure patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources
- Completion of ACEND accredited Didactic Program in Dietetics and completion of an ACEND accredited supervised practice pathway (Dietetic Internship Program, Coordinated Program, ISPPs, Pathway I, Pathway II), required
- Successful completion of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) Examination within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by CDR post examination, required
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, post examination, in states where applicable within company's required timeline as outlined per policy, required
- Must be willing to participate in patient satisfaction programs and activities
- Must be experienced with computers; to include Microsoft Office, e-mail, and the Internet
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 406925
Apply on company website