Posted Date: Jun 30, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 407118.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a COORD, PATIENT FLOW position.
- Location: 1000 South Limestone Lexington,, KY 40536 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT: M-F 8:00am-4:30pm ; Flexible
- Requirement: Customer Service experience is preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Crothall Healthcare, a division of Compass Group North America, provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, business facilities management and clinical engineering. Crothall is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Full time associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: As a Patient Flow Coordinator, you will be responsible for the effective daily coordination and monitoring of Patient Transportation services activities through timely and accurate dispatch and management of customer transportation requests and efficient assignments of transport personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuously monitors and improves departmental performance through timely dispatching of patient transport requests and personnel activity status.
- Resolves problems related to patient, visitor, staff or employee complaints.
- Utilizes effective dispatching logic in prioritizing tasks, dispatching assignments to the appropriate personnel in order of availability and proximity while maximizing productivity.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures for departmental operations.
- Manages the Patient Transport Department in Operations Managerâs or Supervisorâs absence if required.
- Motivates staff to function as a team in achieving goals and maximum productivity.
- Adheres to and promotes associatesâ compliance to standard universal and disease-specific precautions and the OSHA blood borne pathogen standard; work to comply with all federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Understands and applies knowledge of basic patient transport concepts, infection control practices, and proper body mechanics.
- Monitors supplies and equipment; makes purchase recommendations as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and direct the activities of transport requests and associatesâ productivity.
- Analytical ability to constantly evaluate task and personnel status; interpret demand and response times in accordance with patient acuity and personnel availability.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 407118
Apply on company website