Posted Date: Jun 3, 2020
TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 395335.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for a CLINICAL NUTRITION MANAGERposition.
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Requirement: RDN
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine's “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine's top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
We are seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager to join our Nutrition Team in Philadelphia, PA . Monday-Friday, day shift with one weekend rotation per month. The Clinical Nutrition Manager will lead and direct the functions of clinical nutrition services (such as nutrition assessment, nutrition counseling/consultation, performance improvement) and the management of the clinical nutrition team to ensure high quality nutritional care is provided.
Join our team and be eligible for comprehensive benefits to include tuition reimbursement, a 401K Plan, AND dues and licensure fee reimbursement, as well as many other benefits.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of clinical nutrition care based upon facility's medical direction and patient population.
- Hires, leads, direct, coaches, trains, and develops nutrition team members.
- Fosters team work and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs which leads to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes.
- Evaluates clinical team staff according to departmental policy and takes appropriate action as necessary.
- Monitors competency, productivity and documentation accuracy of clinical staff.
- Assigns and directs the workload of the clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and/or the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support.
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state and accrediting agencies and adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Participates in facility-wide and directs departmental Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement (QAPI) Programs.
- Leads and/or participates in departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate.
- Reads, customizes and enforces compliance with all policies and procedures of the facility and Company as appropriate.
- Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations.
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) required.
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board in states where applicable required.
- Three years of experience in healthcare as a Registered Dietitian, which includes managerial responsibilities required.
- Experience with computers and programs including Microsoft Office Suite required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 395335
Apply on company website