Posted Date: May 8, 2019
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This dynamic, self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, reporting into the VP will implement the corporate-wide internal grab and go strategy across brands throughout the company.
- Maximize growth, deployment and adoption of outsourced grab and go across sectors in each of the established markets with the identified vendor partners.
- Build out vendor network in areas where there is not an identified or established partner.
- Track, share & communicate success of program and adoption.
1) Implement and support all activities with each vendor partner per region.
2) Build, establish and maintain relationships with
- Vendor Partners
- Compass Sector Key stakeholders – all levels including Retail & Culinary leads and sector champions
- Key Compass support teams engaged including Foodbuy, QA, Envision Group
3) Execute scalable growth & roll out plan for each region while providing support
4) Support the program from an operational perspective and lead key internal sales efforts:
5) Track metrics of success and KPIs of program
6) Expand the vendor network by identifying and onboarding new vendor partners in regions where there are gaps.
7) Support development of standardized program with cohesive go forward strategy
- Four year college degree required
- Minimum 5 years work experience in foodservices, program development or operations
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple projects in a fast‐paced, deadline oriented environment.
- A strategic thinker; detail oriented, organized and project management skills
- Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing strategies in a team environment; sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all stakeholders and constituent groups, including staff, execs, SMEs
- Capable of working both independently as well as part of a cross functional team; Self-starter with outstanding organizational and planning skills
- A strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently; must be agile, flexible and deadline oriented with the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to balance business priorities with best practices and implementation methodologies; comfortable preparing and presenting financial metrics
- Travel 25% of time
- Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 276476
BRIAN P PANGBORN
Apply on company website